601 I've been part of this project since its beginning.
从刚开始我就参与这个计划。
602 I'm Clifton, and I've been associated with this project since the beginning.
我叫克里夫敦,从刚开始我就参与了这项计划。
603 Please look at the data of this first chart.
请看第一幅图表的数据。
604 The data confirm that this product is safe and effective.
数据证实此种商品安全有效。
605 As you can see in this photo, we've retained the same which was so popular in this old model.
正如你在这张图片上所看到的,同风格的这种旧型商品很时尚,大家保留了它。
606 Now, we're doing something new making skin strong enough that it doesn't wrinkle, become dry, or develop blemishes1.
目前大家正在做一些改进,使皮质变得坚韧而不致有皱纹,变干或产生磨损。
607 The X2500 has the unique feature of providing better data flow with less input2 time.
这种X2500型的特征就是降低输入时间,使资料更为顺畅。
608 Compared to the previous model, our new model is less expensive and easier to use.
与旧型机比较大家的新型价格实惠且更容易操作。
609 It's available in a variety of sizes at convenience stores and department stores as well.
有各种大小型号,在便利商店和百货公司均有。
610 This is a revolutionary new product.
这是一种革命性的新品。
611 The X2500 will change your work in the office.
X2500将会改变你在办公室的工作。
612 We now have five different models to choose from.
大家目前有五种不一样的型号供你选择。
613 Now, ladies and gentlemen, I'd be happy to answer any questions that you might have.
各位女性各位先生,目前你们有任何问题我都乐意回话。
614 Are there any questions?
还有哪些问题吗?
615 Do you have any questions at this point?
就这一点你们还有哪些问题吗?
616 If you have no questions, may I go on to the next stage?
假如你们没问题了,我可以进行下一阶段吗?
617 Now, I'd be happy to answer your questions.
目前,我乐意回话你们的问题。
618 I'd like to allow anyone to ask whatever questions they may have.
我乐意同意其他人提出的任何问题。
619 Your question is how we developed our product?
你的问题是大家是怎么样进步大家的商品?
620 For those of you that didn't hear it, the question was how soon we could expect the product to be on sale.
你们并未听说过,问题是商品多快能上市。
621 When can we expect its delivery?
什么时间能发货呢?
622 It's already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.
商品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。
623 When do you expect to have this ready for sale?
你期望此种产品何时上市供应呢?
624 What's the suggested retail3 price?
建议零价格格是多少呢?
625 What do you expect it to go for?
你们的试销状况怎么样?
626 How did you decide that product was safe?
你如何决定商品是安全的呢?
627 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你凭什么相信商品是安全的?
628 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想了解你们是怎么样得出结论的。
629 How much will it cosplayt?
这种产品本钱价是多少?
630 We've priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.
大家订价为98USD,几乎少于角逐对手30%。
621 When can we expect its delivery?
什么时间能发货呢?
622 It's already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.
商品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。
623 When do you expect to have this ready for sale?
你期望此种产品何时上市供应呢?
624 What's the suggested retail price?
建议零价格格是多少呢?
625 What do you expect it to go for?
你们的试销状况怎么样?
626 How did you decide that product was safe?
你如何决定商品是安全的呢?
627 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你凭什么相信商品是安全的?
628 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想了解你们是怎么样得出结论的。
629 How much will it cosplayt?
这种产品本钱价是多少?
630 We've priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.
大家订价为98USD,几乎少于角逐对手30%。
631 What does the test marketing4 show?
试销说明了什么?
632 It was well-received in all markets, so a gain of three market share points can be expected.
这在所有市场销售好,所以获得三成的市场占有率是指日可待的。
633 I'd say the expected delivery date should be by the end of the month.
我得说预定发货日期应该在本月底。
634 The end of next month looks like the most probable sales date.
下个月底仿佛是最好的销售日。
635 We're aiming its price for $ 98.
大家订价为98USD。
636 To answer the first part of your question, I'd like to say that our studies were very extensive.
你问题的第一部分,我要说的就是大家的研究很广泛。
637 If you have further questions, please contact the people listed on the last page of the report.
假如你还有问题的话,请和报告最后一页名单上的职员联系。
638 Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
对不起,你是来自西方电子企业的苏姗戴卫斯吗?
639 Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.
是的,我就是,你肯定是竹下先生吧。
640 Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures5?
对不起,请问你是从国家居装修置公司来的雷夫梅耶史先生吗?
641 I'm Dennis. I am here to meet you today.
我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。
642 I'm Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.
我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时大家见过面。
643 I'm Edwin. I'll show you to your hotel.
我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。
644 How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
你坐的班机如何?还舒不舒服?
645 It was quite good. But it was awfully6 long.
班机非常不错,就是时间太长了。
646 Did you have a good flight?
你旅途愉快吗?
647 Not really, I'm . We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.
不太好,大家起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。
648 How was your flight?
你的航班如何?
649 Did you get any sleep on the plane?
你在飞机上睡觉了吗?
650 Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?
华格纳先生,你预约过旅馆吗?